My Favorite BookThis Book saved my testimony of the gospel. I honestly didn't start reading the Book of Mormon until I got into high school and then I decided that I really needed to figure out if it was true. The best way to do that is read it :) It changed my life completely. My days are better, my life is happier and my testimony is definitely stronger because of this book. Its true. I have no doubt in my mind. It answers my questions, it gets rid of my confusion and it has taught me some of the greatest lessons in my life. I honestly can say that I couldn't live with out it.
My Favorite TempleThis was a hard decision between the Washington D.C. Temple, because I LOVE LOVE LOVE that temple, but the Timpanogos Temple has always been my temple so I guess its my favorite. It was the first temple that I got to go through the open house. I distinctly remember thinking that the windows were beautiful and that it was one of the prettiest buildings I have ever seen. It was the first temple that I did baptisms for the dead in. Something that I have a huge testimony about. Its the temple that I drive to when I'm discouraged or sad or confused, the one that I love to walk around and think about my life. Temples bring such peace and have really taught me to look at the eternal perspective. The best thing is they make families eternal. I can't describe how grateful I am for my family, I can't even begin to think about my life without them. They're just overall a huge blessing in my life.
MY FAMILY
Like I said above my family is amazing and I couldn't live without them. My Dad, is easily one of the easiest people to get along with that I have ever met. He is not judgemental at all, he's SO caring, so easy going and so loving. Me and him have always had a very special relationship and I honestly couldn't be more grateful for him.
My Mom taught me to love, to show compassion, to serve and to work hard. She's everything I could ask for in a mom and everyday I hope to be more and more like her. She honestly is so patient with me and my siblings. She's the one that I go to if I have a problem and somehow she always knows what to say to fix it.
My Sister Kate, oh goodness she honestly is probably one of my favorite people right now. I have had so much fun with her the last two weeks of me being home. She's beautiful, incredibly smart, and so funny. She's younger then me but she's probably one of my biggest examples in my life.
And last but not least my brother Sam. He is such a cutie. We have always gotten along really well but lately since I have been home I feel like we're becoming best friends. He wrote me the best letter I've ever received when I was up at school, he plays with me, laughs with me, rides bikes with me. I'm so lucky to have such an awesome brother in my life who is so fun and so nice and so talented.
No comments:
Post a Comment