Study. Study. Study. Study. Sleep. Fire alarm. Sleep. Eat. Friends. Study. This is my life. oh and the fire alarm part.....some person decided to be so funny and pull the fire alarm at 4 in the morning. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!? its finals week. Which means we want to sleep, also its the last week which means me and Mandy want to stay up talking. Which means me and Mandy didn't go to bed until 2.......2:30 and then the fire alarm goes off at 4:00 am. no sleep for Sarah. But me and Mandy's conversation was awesome last night. They are always better late at night, anyways we were talking about all the changes we have gone through this past year. And how worried/excited we were about coming up here. We thought it would be hard to make friends and get adjusted luckily those things weren't hard. Luckily this has been one of the best years of my life.
So after no sleep I did end up going to the Library to study my physics I feel like it was very worthwhile and I was actually productive. I also studied statistics and I better dominate that final for all the time I've put into it. I have 3 finals to go, still have A LOT of packing to do, and spend time with the amazing amazing people in my life. Yeah its going to be a good three days.
No comments:
Post a Comment