5.13.2011
A week ago today....
I've been home for one week, and its been hard, and its been fun, and I absolutely love it. I definitely have been on facebook, talked on the phone, skyped, and texted more then ever this week. I guess I'm just trying to see how everyone of my bestest friends are doing. I miss my friends but I love my family. I love randomly getting phone calls from Kinsey asking me how I'm doing, I love catching up with old friends, I LOVE my moms cooking. Everything is going really well, and I'm really really happy. Probably the happiest I've been in a long time, which is strange seeing that a week ago I was crying thinking that summer would be awful not being in Logan. Thank you family for making things so great and thank you friends who make me feel so missed and loved. Because I miss and love all of you so much :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well lets take advantage of your alpineness and lets play!! miss you! xo
ReplyDelete