5.10.2011
Not the same.
Me and Kinsey went and got frozen yogurt today. On a Tuesday. Something we would go and do every Tuesday up in Logan. But today was not as good. First of all we were missing Brant, he always came with us to Twizzleberry and so of course when we went and got yogurt today we called him. Because we miss him SO much. He's sick :( and we hope he feels better soon! He probably would feel better if he came back to Utah :) Secondly we weren't in Logan. Something that I'm going to have to get over because I'm not moving back anytime soon. Which brings me to the main point of me writing. Change. I don't think anything in my life is going to be constant for awhile, except for the gospel and my family (which I'm so grateful for) But for the last year everything has been changing and for the next couple of years things will continue changing. I used to hate change, but now I'm starting to embrace it, because its brought wonderful people into my life. and if I continue hating it then my life is going to be miserable for awhile. I also realize that if people have talked to me in the last week I sound pretty negative about coming back home. But truthfully I'm very very glad I did and I love being back with my family. I wouldn't have come back if I didn't know it was the right choice. So even though I'm sad things are different I'm definitely excited to see what life brings me next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First of all, I miss Brant so much too. Geez, that boy!
ReplyDeleteSecond, are you not coming back up to Logan next year?? :(
oh Becca! I'm definitely coming back in the fall, don't you worry! :)
ReplyDelete