So I guess I have a lot on my mind seeing that I just wrote a ton down in my journal, I've called 3 friends wanting to talk to them and wanting them to help me figure out my life. And like usual I went and sat and talked with my parents like I do every night. But I'm still a little stressed so I'm hoping that me writing on this little thing I like to call my blog will help :) Even though I'm stressed right now, I'm very very happy. I've probably been happier this last month then I have for a very long time. I was trying to think of why, and I know a huge factor is because I've been relying so much on the gospel lately. I love knowing I can pray with a question and that it will eventually be answered in the BEST way possible. I know I'm happy because I'm finally realizing whats important in my life. I know I'm happy because I know I've been blessed with some very very special people in my life.
Happiness is a choice.
Just like Abraham Lincoln said "People are as happy as they make up their minds to be."
I guess I need to stop worrying about the small things in my life that I have no control over and start being proud of my choices that I'm actually making and actually having control over.
Life is good. REALLY GOOD. I just need to keep remembering that. And that everything is not going to go my way and thats definitely ok. It makes life interesting when it doesnt :)
Happiness is a choice.
Just like Abraham Lincoln said "People are as happy as they make up their minds to be."
I guess I need to stop worrying about the small things in my life that I have no control over and start being proud of my choices that I'm actually making and actually having control over.
Life is good. REALLY GOOD. I just need to keep remembering that. And that everything is not going to go my way and thats definitely ok. It makes life interesting when it doesnt :)
No comments:
Post a Comment