5.08.2011

To my wonderful momma


Happy Mothers Day to the best mom ever. I want to take the time to let my mom know how much I love and appreciate her. I love how caring and giving and how selfless she is. She is an incredible lady who has touched so many peoples lives. She is such a talented person and I only hope that someday I can be as amazing as she is. I'm so grateful for her and her always being there for me, especially this past school year. She was the person that I knew I could always turn to whenever I needed anything. She would always cheer me up when I was down, she always congratulated me when I did well on an exam and always welcomed me when I came home. She loves the gospel so much and I know my testimony started because she taught me how amazing the gospel really is. I love my mom. I really really do. Thank you mom for being the best mom in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...