So far this week has been really really good.
I love meeting new people. And thanks to Kinsey I've met some really awesome people.
She's kind of the best roommate ever.
Don't worry I've already been to the Crepery. It's kind of a must.
And I'll probably be going to Twizzleberry soon to fix my coconut frozen yogurt craving.
We finally got the boxes taken out of the apartment and we can actually see the floor (the ugly green carpet to be exact)
Last night was filled with random adventures, one including army crawling through a small hole in the side of a mountain to get to an abandoned mine.
I think I've been to Walmart everyday this week-multiple times.
I keep forgetting I have classes Monday. nbd.
I love love Logan.
And I'm so excited I'm back. But I do have to admit that its weird being here without the friends I had last year. Mainly these ones right here-----> Kylie, Brant, Alex, and Dylan. But they're all off doing bigger and better things :) and I'm very lucky to call them my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment