8.20.2011

such a good day [in pictures]


I started the day by going to this pretty place :) and I loved every minute of it.


and then surprisingly I felt like running, maybe because my friend Kylie was running her half marathon today and she inspired me but I went running 2 miles. definitely not as good as Kylie but I was happy. And it felt really good.


then I decided to relax and read my book. I'm currently reading "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close" so many people recommended it to me, and so far its pretty good. My favorite quote from the book is: "You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness." [180] I'm afraid I'm going to run out of time to read once school starts.


I then decided since I'm moving on Tuesday I should do some packing (least favorite thing in the world) I can't even get in my room with all the boxes blocking my way.


So I told my primary class that I would make cupcakes for them. I needed an egg and was out, luckily I have some pretty awesome chickens in my backyard so I decided to go for a little easter egg hunt and go gather my eggs. I found 6 :)


Blackbottom cupcakes. Soooo good. I've made them before but this recipe is unreal. I don't even think I'm going to put frosting on them because they're so good by themselves. Plus that saves me from a very sticky messy situation in primary tomorrow.

I liked today and its not even over.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...