8.11.2011

......

This week has not been very nice to me, and in return I'm starting to not be very nice to everyone and anything around me. Isn't that awful?? I need to learn to control my emotions better. I shouldn't feel like I have the right to take my frustrations out on other people. Everyone deserves to be treated with kindness. Good thing today never lasts forever and there will always be a tomorrow. Now I feel like this post is kind of negative... so in return I will let you know the top 10 things of my day.

  1. It was my last day at work! which means tomorrow is my first day I get to sleep in ALL summer :)
  2. I got to see Kylie who always seems to know how to make me smile.
  3. Kylie's mom made very yummy salsa and let me eat basically all of it.
  4. I found my favorite shoes that I've been missing since May 6th. Yes that is the day I moved home from college.
  5. Katie M. brought me my favorite soup from Zuppas....randomly, such a happy little surprise.
  6. Tuition is now paid for. oh happy happy day.
  7. I went to institute and got a lot of good insight.
  8. I hung out with one of my favorite people after institute and he made me realize how lucky I am to have what I have. And even though I wasn't in a very good mood...like at all, he still wants to be my friend. thank goodness for that.
  9. I ate some of my favorite ice cream....YUM.
  10. I now get to go to bed which sounds so good right now.

lots of love -sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...