Tomorrow is the last day I'm home, and then I move into my new home with my new roommates, I'll have new classes, and new people. I'm kind of ready for a new start. But this summer could probably go down as my favorite summer. I've learned and grown so much, it was probably one of my hardest summers but I look back at it and I smile because it was wonderful.
I worked
I traveled
I played
I swam
I laughed
I cried
I slept
I loved
I grew
I missed
I learned
I'm so grateful for my parents who were patient with me and loved me. I'm very very grateful for some of my greatest friends Katie and Terek they were there for me way more then they'll ever know. But I think the thing that made my summer so great was my testimony grew more than it has in a very long time. I learned to rely and trust on my Savior more during my hard times and I learned to be more grateful for all of my blessings. I love the gospel, I really really do.
Thank you summer 2011 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment