8.16.2011

little thoughts and big wishes

little thought: school starts in less then 2 weeks! I move out in less then a week! excitednervoushappy.

big wish: that I could just skip the whole packing part of moving out. I kind of really hate packing/unpacking.

little thought: the adorable little brother just got braces and I'm going to be jealous of his perfectly straight teeth like my sisters.

big wish: how awesome would it be if I could get an A in psych this semester?? I would love my life.

little thought: yesterday was the longest day of my life. and now its over..so nice :)

big wish: that I'll have no cavities when I go to the dentist today. too bad I've been addicted to chocolate this summer.

little thought: I'm going to have to make new friends up at school and that thought secretly scares me.

2 comments:

  1. Me too. The thought of making new friends is kinda stressing me out. But we'll have each other, won't we? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Becca PLEASE! we will definitely have to hang out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...