Wish: That I'll get a job in Logan....hopefully those job interviews go well!
little thought: I'm hiking a mountain tonight at 2 in the morning! 15 miles what?? I haven't slept all week so this should be fun. But its marking something off the bucket list so its definitely worth it.
little thought: My grandpa told me that two most important words in the English language is gratitude and attitude. "No one will like you Sarah if you're not grateful and if you don't have a good attitude." What a smart 80 year old man. love him.
Wish: it would be so awesome if I didn't have cavities when I went to the dentist next week...but secretly I feel like I have one :(
little thought: I move up to Logan in almost 2 weeks. that's actually a very very happy thought.
Wish: That I could just know what that one persons thinking. Never going to happen....
little thought: the world is actually a really beautiful place. With beautiful people on it. all learning and all growing.
Wish: That I marry someone with blue eyes. I would be a very very happy girl.
little thought: today was a very wonderful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment