8.24.2011

The first day of Aggie Life 2011

I moved into my new apartment yesterday...and it hit me last night that this is where I'm living for the next 9 months. Right now the whole apartment is a mess (its mainly mine and Kinsey's fault) but I'm determined to get it cleaned up today so my new roommates won't already have a reason to not like me. After the crazy crazy afternoon of moving in and spending a fortune on grocery's, I got invited by some really awesome friends to go to the Logan temple :) it was definitely needed. The atmosphere of that building was so peaceful and so perfect after having such a crazy day. And then of course we had to hit up Taco Tuesday.

My roommates are great, and its so crazy I have school next week.....definitely not ready for that part!

So today I woke up earlier then usual and couldn't get back to sleep.......so of course I decided to make blueberry muffins :) I'm kind of getting really excited for my roomies to wake up and for them to come eat them. Yup basically I'm the best roommate ever. haha just kidding I'm just trying to make sure my roommates don't eat me alive because of all my boxes that exploded in the apartment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...