So many smiles found their way into my life this week.
As hard as this week was. I smiled. a lot.
and it was lovely.
"I hope our next teacher is as pretty and as nice as you." -my primary class.
"I am just so grateful for the way you live Sarah, it has blessed my life as well as countless others." -a very good friend.
I'm so very grateful for the people in my life. I don't think I'm very good at showing that but I really am. It amazes me how good people can be, and it only makes me want to try harder to be like them. So thank you friends for being that great example in my life.
Thank you Mom, Dad, Kate, Sam, Katie, Terek, Katie M, Tannon, Brant, Kylie, Dallin, Jessicalyn, Jordan, and many others for making me smile this week. It meant a lot to me. :)
As hard as this week was. I smiled. a lot.
and it was lovely.
"I hope our next teacher is as pretty and as nice as you." -my primary class.
"I am just so grateful for the way you live Sarah, it has blessed my life as well as countless others." -a very good friend.
I'm so very grateful for the people in my life. I don't think I'm very good at showing that but I really am. It amazes me how good people can be, and it only makes me want to try harder to be like them. So thank you friends for being that great example in my life.
Thank you Mom, Dad, Kate, Sam, Katie, Terek, Katie M, Tannon, Brant, Kylie, Dallin, Jessicalyn, Jordan, and many others for making me smile this week. It meant a lot to me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment