8.20.2011

I know I know

I know I already posted today. But today was so good and I packed up my journal for school so now I'm resorting to blogging. again. It seems like I have a thousand thoughts running through my head. luckily Katie M took my mind off things and let me dye her hair, that would be the 3rd time I've dyed someones hair this summer. and she's looking really good :)

random thought #2 I have one roommate I don't know. Dear roommate I don't know, I hope you're not some crazy crazy person. and I hope you clean up your dirty dishes. and I hope we become really good friends :)

random thought #3 I realized I think boys that get along with little kids are attractive.

random thought #4 I'm going to miss my cute little primary class, especially Lola...she's my favorite and I'm definitely aloud to say that seeing that none of my other little kids will read this.

random thought #5 dear friends that have borrowed my clothes....music.....movies.....anything to that effect I would like them back soon, seeing that I'm leaving soon.

random thought #6 I hate packing. Hate. and I hardly use that word.

random thought #7 somehow I always always have bad timing. Someday I'm hoping I'll have good timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...