8.09.2011

Simplicity

I don't remember the last time I felt this much stress in such a short amount of time all thanks to.....family, friends, school, moving out, job searching, money, not living up to expectations, and so much more. But yesterday I got a letter. I've always loved getting letters, that's probably why I write so many in hope that I will get them in return. Anyways it was very very unexpected and it came at the perfect time. It was from one of my best friends since Jr. High, and he definitely did his job at trying to make me smile and laugh. It made my day ten times better. I realized that it was just a simple letter but it made me feel so much better. I love the simple things in life that bring us happiness. Maybe its going on a walk with one of your best friends, or sitting outside reading your favorite book and maybe its just getting a letter from someone who cares. But we should all take the time to be grateful for those little things that really aren't so little. Thanks Elder R. for taking the time to write me something that made me laugh for a very long time, you're a wonderful friend.

1 comment:

  1. great perspective and insight :) love this post :) love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...