8.27.2011

happy little moments


Yesterday was unreal.

I'm loving being back here in Logan. and luckily I had my really really good friend Kylie come stay with me this weekend, she made it SO fun!

And now she's off to Hawaii for school :( that kind of makes me a little sad.

Anyways, it makes me so happy to meet such great people up here in Logan. I love knowing that I have such amazing friends up here already and the fact that I keep meeting more.

My ward was wonderful today and its going to be so nice when I actually start to learn peoples names.


I'm so grateful for Kinsey.
I'm so grateful for my parents.
I'm so grateful for being here in Logan.
I'm so grateful for the gospel and the testimony I have for it.
I'm so grateful for all my good friends on missions and the sacrifice they're making to be out there.
I'm so grateful for this weekend and making me realize how blessed I really am.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...